tisdag 16 juni 2009

The eclipse

The electrician has doodled together some sort of gadget that downloads the stream from Swedish radio and hooks on the internal cable system. So all I do is tune into 89Mhz and I have Swedish radio in my cabin. It’s slightly wierd to be in the middle of the Indian ocean and listen to Swedish celebrity Linus Wahlgreen talk about his new movie and how upset the poor thing is for being referred to as an “artist” instead of an “actor”. Well gosh darn it, cry me a river.

Karaoke anyone? Well onboard this ship it is pretty much mandatory thanks to the Philippino crew. I am sad to say, last night I sang “Total eclipse of the heart” by Bonnie Tyler. I am not proud of what I did, but at the time it seemed like a good idea. I sit here now, tears in my eyes, it’s hard to breathe as the shame flows over me and reddens my skin like severe acne on a teenager. But I guess, somehow, my heart will go on?...no WAIT!….
…shit…

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

If you sung that song I think someone had a little taste of "snake" after all.